Golden Museum and Archives
• Welcome school groups and visitors.
• Work with other volunteers and staff as a team to ensure the effective communication of the gallery’s conservation message.
• Work directly with the public by actively engaging visitors using Museum objects and sharing conservation stories.
• Mow lawns and care for the Victory Garden.
• Work with the public to aid them in understanding the community.
• Work with museum staff to research people, places and events in the area.
• Work with staff and volunteer to research and create new exhibits for the museum.
• Work with antique cars and machinery
Golden Museum and Archives - Box 992, 1302 - 11th Ave South, Golden, BC V0A 1H0
Phone and Fax: 250-344-5169 email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2018, Golden & District Museum. All Rights Reserved.