Golden Museum and Archives
Golden & District Historical Society
The Golden & District Historical Society provides a wide variety of services to the community, including:
• A photographic collection of over 7,000 images
• The Golden Newspapers from 1891 to the present.
• Family files for people working on genealogy projects
• History Camp, a summer camp program for kids that runs Monday thru Friday from 10 am to 4 pm, 6 weeks each summer
• School programs that incorporate the Brisco Schoolhouse and teaching in the classroom. We will also create special displays to bring to classrooms or provide traveling trunks to aid the teacher in the classroom
• Historical information on Golden's oldest homes, buildings and streets
• Community education programs, things like genealogy classes
• Special tours for groups interested in having a guided visit to the museum
• Self-guided walking tours, as well as guided walking tours at set times through the year that include: Golden's Residential Past, Historic Downtown Tour and the Cemetery Tour
• Space to hold stand up parties for adults looking for somewhere different to entertain
Golden Museum and Archives - Box 992, 1302 - 11th Ave South, Golden, BC V0A 1H0
Phone and Fax: 250-344-5169 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018, Golden & District Museum. All Rights Reserved.